Organizing streams into folders
Folders can help you manage your VMcast Control Center if you have multiple streams.
For example, you may have two TVs in your front office and another two in the back. You can organize your streams by putting the two back-office streams together in their own folder.
- Go to your VMcast Control Center.
- Click the gray box that shows the stream code number. Your streams will be highlighted in blue as you select them. Select all the streams you want to move to into a folder.
- A new bar will appear at the top of the screen with new options. Click the “Move to Folder” button.
- Give the folder a name and click “Save.”
- Your selected streams are now shown in your created folder. To return to a list of all your streams, click “All Streams” above your client ID.
Now, when viewing “All Streams” in the VMcast Control Center, you’ll see a folder icon and the folder’s name on the streams put into folders. You can also go to the top of the page and change the “Folder” filter from “All Streams” to the folder you just created. This shows you just the streams in that folder.
Streams in folders still act as independent streams. They still show their own loops and use their own settings. If you want a group of streams to show the same loops, see our tutorial on [grouping streams](/support/group-streams).