Secure Staff login for ViewMedica Mobile app
You need to use your Username and Password to activate ViewMedica Mobile app on a new device. But, you may not want your staff to know your Swarm Interactive password, which gives them access to manage your ViewMedica library, change practice info and potentially make billable changes to your account. Instead of giving staff your password, you can let them use your Username and a special Access Code. This code works to enable ViewMedica Mobile, but does not allow access to your Swarm Interactive administration pages.
Where do I find my Access Code?
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click the ViewMedica Mobile icon for Mobile Service Settings.
2. On the Mobile Settings page, find the section for Access Code. There you will see the four-digit access code.
How do I Use my Access Code?
1. When setting up a device to use ViewMedica Mobile, the first thing you need to do after installing the app is to log in.
2. A window will pop up that has a field for you to type in your Access Code.
Can I change my default Access Code?
Yes. But note that this access code is used for ViewMedica Mobile app and your VMcast service if you are subscribed to it. So, Changing the code will effect those uses.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click the Your Profile icon.
2. In the Account Profile section you'll see a field with your current four-digit Access Code.
3. Replace that code with your desired code and hit the green "Save Changes" button at the top of the screen.
Of course, you can always contact us if you have any problems finding or using your Access Code.